Welcome to the 2018 Blue Chip Youth Invitational Boy's Event. The Blue Chip Invitational was designed to be a club-friendly event and an extension of our Nationally recognized Blue Chip College Showcase (which brings in over 500 teams and 500 college coaches each year). We designed the Blue Chip Inviational tournament to meet very specific goals in player and club development.
NEW THIS YEAR:
Open to ALL levels of teams from lower to elite!
Boy’s Event (U8-U15): October 19th-21st, 2018
Click here to register!
Registration Deadline: September 14th, 2018
Click here for Referee Registration
Location: Olympic Fields - 299 Haskell Ln. Batavia, OH 45103 (and local satellite sites if needed). Please visit the Olympic Fields website for information regarding parking, fees and other park related questions.
- Olympic Fields in Batavia, OH will be the main site. One or two satellite sites may be used if needed.
- Open to ALL levels of U8-U15 boys and girls teams
- Three game minimum with a final
- All referees will be certified, experienced adult referees
- GotSoccer scheduler to avoid coaching conflicts
- We will be accepting international applications
- 5v5: U8 - $350
- 7v7: U9 / U10 - $550
- 9v9: U10 / U11 / U12 - $600
- 11v11: U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 - $675
- Please note that there will be a parking fee at Olympic Fields. The fee for the main lot is $5/day or $8 for Saturday/Sunday. Priority lots are available for $10/day. Please familiarize yourself with the Olympic Fields parking fees and rules here.
Special thank you to our sponsors: