Kings Hammer Juniors is a player-centered program that focuses on technical fundamentals, age appropriate fitness and FUN!
- Technical fundamentals- building a foundation of soccer skills
- Fitness- Activities that incorporate coordination, balance and soccer related movement
- FUN- Age appropriate themed training to encourage a life long passion for the game!
- NEW Community based programs for family convenience
- Low price of $10 per session!
- All sessions run by professional Kings Hammer Youth Directors and Staff
- Consistent training night and times each week!
- Supplemental training for players already registered for recreational programs
- Provides fun, fast-paced, soccer-related games and activities
- Develops motor skills, cognitive abilities and peer relationships
- Builds basic soccer skills and develops a love for the game
Spring Dates Coming Soon!
Cost: $60 per 6 week session (includes 1 training day per week)
What to expect:
Each week players will participate in 1 training session, led by Kings Hammer Youth Directors and staff. Training sessions will be 1 hour sessions with a focus on technical skill development and small sided games.
What to bring:
Players should bring the following to each training day: water, inflated soccer ball, shin guards, and soccer cleats.
Questions about the Juniors Program? Contact Ryan Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org.