Kings Hammer Little Lions is a player-centered program that focuses on technical fundamentals, age-appropriate fitness, and FUN!
- Technical fundamentals- building a foundation of soccer skills
- Fitness- Activities that incorporate coordination, balance, and soccer-related movement
- FUN- Age-appropriate themed training to encourage a lifelong passion for the game!
- NEW Community based programs for family convenience
- All sessions run by professional Kings Hammer Youth Directors and Staff
- Consistent training night and times each week!
- Supplemental training for players already registered for recreational programs
- Provides fun, fast-paced, soccer-related games and activities
- Develops motor skills, cognitive abilities, and peer relationships
- Builds basic soccer skills and develops a love for the game
- Fall/Spring (U4) | Cost: $90/six weeks
- Includes: six 1-hour sessions with a professional coach, broken down into age-appropriate training and small-sided games, as well as a t-shirt
- Fall/Spring (U5-U8) | Cost: $125/six weeks
- Includes: six 90-minute sessions with a professional coach and parent involvement, broken down into age-appropriate training and small-sided games, as well as a t-shirt. Games consist of four 8-minute periods (3-4 minutes between periods). Teams are pre-assigned each week. *Parents may be asked to help manage substitutions/playing time/rules during this portion*
- Winter I/II (U5-U8) | Cost: $90/six weeks
- Includes: four 1-hour sessions with a professional coach, broken down into age-appropriate training and small-sided games, as well as a t-shirt
2022 Winter 2 Session:
U5(2017)-U8(2014) | Thursdays 5-6pm (U5-U8)
Lead Instructor - Brian Middleton
Only a few spots left!
Thursdays - 1/20, 1/27, 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24
Grace Chapel Impact Center Turf - 406 4th Ave. Mason, OH 45040
Click here to view the campus map
What to bring:
Players should bring the following to each training day: water, inflated soccer ball, shin guards, and athletic shoes or cleats.
Questions about the Little Lions Program? Contact Michelle Okumura at firstname.lastname@example.org.