The Blue Chip Invitational was designed to be a club-friendly event and an extension of our Nationally recognized Blue Chip College Showcase (which brings in over 475 teams and 500 college coaches each year). We designed the Blue Chip Inviational tournament to meet very specific goals in player and club development. In addition, games will be played at our Kings Hammer Soccer Complex in Batavia, OH as well as one or two satellite sites.
Please note, teams will be placed in age divisions based on birth year.
Girls’s Event (U8-U15: Birth Years 2010-2003): October 13-15, 2017
Application deadline is September 8, 2017
Boy’s Event (U8-U15: Birth Years 2010-2003): October 20-22, 2017
Application deadline is September 15, 2017
- The Kings Hammer Soccer Complex in Batavia, OH will be the main site. One or two satellite sites may be used if needed.
- Open to premier and elite level U8 through U15 boys and girls teams
- Three game minimum with a final
- All referees will be certified, experienced adult referees
- GotSoccer scheduler to avoid coaching conflicts
- We will be accepting international applications
- U13, U14, and U15 division champions will get automatic acceptance into the 2019 Puma Blue Chip Showcase
- 5v5: U8 - $325
- 7v7: U9 / U10 - $475
- 9v9: U10 / U11 / U12 - $525
- 11v11: U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 - $600
- Please note that there will be a parking fee at the Kings Hammer Soccer Complex. The fee is $5/day or $8 of the weekend in the main lot.
This event is a "Stay to Play" event. All teams attending the Blue Chip Youth Invitational Tournament that are traveling more than 100 miles must stay at one of the tournament approved hotels. All hotel requests must go through PYB Sports. You can click on the following link to book your rooms today. If you have any questions, please contact Jaime Denney at email@example.com.
Special thank you to our sponsors: