Girl's & Boy's Event (U8-U15): October 9th-10th, 2021
Registration deadline: September 3rd, 2021
**Please note that all Event Registration is through the Classic GotSoccer Registration system. You can use last year's GotSoccer Login to register your team for this event.**
The Blue Chip Juniors was designed to be a club-friendly event and an extension of our Nationally recognized Blue Chip College Showcase (which brings in over 500 teams and 500 college coaches each year). We designed the Blue Chip Juniors tournament to meet very specific goals in player and club development.
Click here to view the 2021 Blue Chip Juniors Recap Video!
- Premier SuperCopa Qualifying Event for U9-U12 Boys & Girls Top Divisions & new this year SuperCopa+ Qualifying Event for U13-U15 Boys & Girls Top Divisions. Click here for more info.
- Open to ALL levels of U8-U15 boys and girls teams
- Girls and boys weekend combined to provide a total club experience
- Voice of America and Warren County Sports Park will be used as the main sites for this year!
- All referees will be certified, experienced adult referees
- GotSoccer scheduler to avoid coaching conflicts
- 5v5: U8 - $300
- 7v7: U9 / U10 - $675
- 9v9: U10 / U11 / U12 - $700
- 11v11: U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 - $750