Welcome to the 2019 Blue Chip Showcase. The Blue Chip Showcase has been in existence for 25 years and attracted nearly 500 College Coaches, between the Men's and Women's events in 2018, to view players from around the country and Canada. It is the Premier College recruiting Showcase in the Midwest and one of the top in the country.
Kings Hammer SC welcomes teams from across the country and internationally to compete in the Blue Chip Showcase. In 2018, the event brought in 180 clubs from 24 states and 25 clubs from Canada. These teams also come from many of the top youth leagues around the country, including the US Youth Soccer National League, Region I Champions League, Region II Midwest Regional League, Region III Premier League, and US Club Soccer National Premier Leagues. US Youth Soccer State Cup, Regional Cup, and National Championship teams have also been accepted to this event.
- The Blue Chip Showcase is played over 3 days and is open to elite level U14 - U19 teams.
- U14 will be tournament format with a championship game. Teams will play Saturday and Sunday, with some playing on Friday evening as well.
- U15-U19 will be showcase format with all teams playing 3 games. This means each team will only play 1 game per day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) to allow players to maximize their talents in front of the college coaches. All U15-U19 teams will play on Friday. Friday games will begin at 8 am.
- Located in and around Cincinnati, Ohio. Because of the size of this event, satellite sites will be used as well.
- Will host National League Conference games (Midwest, Great Lakes, Midsouth) and state league games (OSSL, KPL).
- Hosted over 100 MRL and state league games each weekend in 2018.
- Highest ratio of college coach to player of any event in the country
- Limited number of teams accepted
- Comprehensive player profiles through GotSoccer
- Complimentary Goalkeeper Clinic
- U14 - $750
- U15-U19 - $1,200
- Parking: Please note that there will be a parking fee at Olympic Fields in Batavia. The fee is $5/day, $8 for Sat/Sun, or $12 for the weekend. Priority lots are available for $10/day. Please familiarize yourself with the Olympic Fields parking fees and rules here.