The Crown Challenge invites all "B", "C" & "D" level teams from throughout the United States and Canada to apply. This event will be held at one or two locations to minimize in between game travel as well as facilitate coach's schedules. The goal of the Crown Challenge is to provide a fun day of spring soccer for a wide range of skill levels and ages.
Girl’s & Boy's Event: U8-U19 | Birth Years 2010 - 1999
May 11th-13th, 2018
Deadline to apply is April 13th, 2018
Location: Kings Hammer Complex - 299 Haskell Lane, Batavia, OH 45103
- All "B", "C", & "D" level teams from throughout the United States and Canada are welcome to apply
- Will be held at the Kings Hammer Soccer Complex in Batavia, OH and local turf fields if needed
- Certified referees
- Fun & friendly event - all teams from a single club are welcome to participate
- Trophies and medals to champions and finalists
- 5v5: U8 - $325
- 7v7: U9 /U10 - $475
- 9v9: U10 / U11 / U12 - $525
- 11v11: U12 / U13 / U14 / U15 / U16 / U17 / U18 / U19 - $600
- Please note that there will be a parking fee at the Kings Hammer Soccer Complex. The fee for the Main Lot is $5/day or $8 for Saturday/Sunday. Priority Lots are available for $10/day.
The Kings Hammer SC is proud to host the Crown Challenge. Please address any general questions about entry into the Crown Challenge to:
|Click here to book your rooms today through our hotel partner PYB Sports.
|Order your official Crown Challenge merchandise today from Fine Designs by clicking here. (coming soon)
Thank you to our sponsors!