Kings Hammer is excited to launch our first ever Center of Excellence (COE) Winter Training Program for U8-U14 players. The COE Winter Training Program is a 4-week program that will take place at 3 convenient locations: Voice of America in West Chester Township, OH, Town & Country in Wilder, KY, and at Falling Springs in Versailles, KY.
The program will feature four 90 minute training sessions that will focus on individual player development (technically and tactically) in the four phases of the game: Attacking, Transition to Attack, Defending, and Transition to Defending. The final week of the program will include a 3v3 Tournament, the Kings Hammer 3v3 Holiday Classic. U8-U14 players have the option to participate in the 4 training sessions including the 3v3 tournament or can just participate in the 3v3 tournament.
The introduction of the Center of Excellence Winter Training Program means that the club will be transitioning away from our traditional winter training option, Volta. We feel that our new program will not only provide a fantastic option for our players looking to continue to play throughout the winter months, it is also one that will follow the clubs on field principles of play and help the players as they transition back to their team environment during the Spring season.
COE Winter Training Program
- Fees include four(4) 90 minute training sessions and entry into the Kings Hammer 3v3 Holiday Classic Tournament
- U8-U14 KHSC Player: $99
- U8-U14 Non KHSC Player: $115
- North – Voice of America (7850 VOA Park Dr. West Chester Township, OH 45069)
- South – Town & Country (1018 Town Dr. Wilder, KY 41076)
- Bluegrass – Falling Springs (275 Beasley Rd. Versailles, KY 40383)
- 4 training sessions
- Dates: 11/27, 12/2, 12/9, 12/16
- 90 minute training sessions broken up by age group
- 2 COE T-shirts (training shirt & 3v3 tournament shirt)
- 12/18 @ Town & Country
- $35 per player
- Guaranteed 4 games
- Reach out to Directors for more details:
- Pat West: Pat@kingshammer.com
- Ian Chang: Ian@kingshammer.com
Click here for more information & to register for the COE Winter Training Program