COVINGTON, KY (October 11th, 2022) – Kings Hammer Soccer Club is excited to introduce Kings Hammer Event Management (KHEM), a professional event management company that provides full-service event operations and management for soccer clubs.
KHEM currently owns and operates 16 events and have over 40 plus years of experience creating and managing successful events. From recreational and youth tournaments to college showcases, KHEM can do it all. Our full-time staff will handle all aspects of running a successful event for your organization and create an event experience to maximize your clubs brand exposure.
KHEM offers 5 Types of Events
- Youth Competitive Tournament: For U8-U19 boys and girls’ teams of all levels. Group play will take place the first 2 days with championship games being played after group play concludes.
- Youth Recreational Tournament: For U6-U19 boys and girls’ recreational teams. Group play will take place the first 2 days with championship games being played after group play concludes.
- College Showcase: For U13-U19 boys and girls teams looking to get their players scouted by college and pro scouts. KHEM will use our national database to attract scouts.
- Adult / Amateur Tournament: Players 18+ can compete in Men’s and Women’s Open, over 30, over 40 or over 50 in 7v7/8v8/9v9 formats. Group play will take place the first 2 days with championship games being played after group play concludes.
- Create a New Event or Elevate Existing Event: We can create a new tournament for your club or elevate an existing event.
“Our professional staff has demonstrated the ability to host first class events and are thrilled to expand our services to clubs across the country. For organizations looking to enhance their current events or create a new tournament we are here to service all your needs,” said David McIver, Vice President of Events.