Important Tryout Information – Please Read the Entire Message
Tryout dates, times, and locations can change so we recommend checking our website and/or social media to verify before heading to your tryout. Schedules are on the Kings Hammer website home page under programs, then by program/location.
*No tryouts will be held for 2018-2019 age groups. All players who complete this registration will be sent a team invitation to join from the PlayMetrics system.
- What should I wear/bring to tryouts?
Please come prepared with a fully inflated soccer ball, proper footwear, shin guards, and plenty of water. Each prospective soccer-athlete will receive one free Kings Hammer Soccer Club tryout t-shirt with a tryout identification number on the back of the t-shirt. Each prospective player will be identified by the identification number throughout the process and MUST wear this t-shirt at each tryout session for the 2023/2024 soccer year.
- We will not be able to attend tryouts or are new to the area and missed tryouts. Is there a process in place to allow for an alternate tryout?
Yes! Please register and then contact the Director for the Program/Age Group you wish to tryout for so that arrangements can be made. We hold supplemental tryouts throughout the year. Roster openings may be limited after the initial tryout period.
- If I tryout for a program and don’t make it, can I try out for another program?
Yes. Example would be If you don’t make an Academy team, we strongly encourage you to tryout for a Premier team, attending tryouts for at least one day. Please note that you will not need to register again for the new tryout you are attending.
- What can I expect after tryouts?
You can expect communication from the club in the form of an email to your PlayMetrics account or phone call. (Please double-check that your email and phone number is correct in the PlayMetrics system, this is the contact information we use when making an offer) Please click here on instructions on how to update your contact information in PlayMetrics. This offer will either be an acceptance email, offering your child a position on a team, or an email letting you know that they should tryout for a different program. Players who are offered positions on a team may also receive a phone call from their coach. All communication will come within 48 hours of the end of the last tryout. You will then have 24 hours to either accept and pay your deposit or decline your email before your spot is offered to another child.
- What are the next steps after my child makes a team and accepts their email invite?
- We will begin a new uniform cycle for the Nike kits. You will receive more information regarding your kit. We also recommend you place your order immediately to ensure your child has a uniform kit for the start of the season.
- You will receive more information on how to complete your players state registration/league. We recommend you do this immediately so your player is ready to participate in August. information to Demosphere to register your child in the state system in your confirmation email as well.
**Please note we are utilizing a new tryout feature within our PlayMetrics system, so you may see coaches and directors on their phones or tablets during the tryout process.
2023/2024 Team Fees
Click the links below then the ‘fees’ tab to check your program pricing information: