- Our mission is to positively impact the development of people in our community by providing soccer and educational opportunities to players of all ages and playing abilities.
- We want to create a lifelong passion for the sport of soccer.
- We will play an active role in the leadership, development, and personal growth of our players, parents and staff. We want our players to develop on and off the field.
- We will be an active member of our community through service, partnerships, and programs.
- Our goal as a club is to encourage, inspire and empower each player, coach and professional staff member. To be able to provide growth opportunities for all, while developing leaders and individuals who will inspire others to do the same.
All club leadership, coaching staff, and players will be guided by these Core Values:
- Respect: Treat each person with dignity and courtesy
- Leadership: Empower yourself and others to enjoy success on and off the pitch
- Passion: Energize, engage, and inspire yourself and others
- Integrity: Do the right thing. Follow the Golden Rule
- Creativity: Think outside the box with innovation and imagination
Kings Hammer By the numbers
US Youth National Titles
US Youth National Runner-Up
US Youth Region 2 Champs
Ohio South State Cups
Kentucky State Cups
Coach of the Year Winners