Little Lions Central
2022 Spring Session:
U4: Fridays 5-5:45pm
U5-U8: Fridays 5-6:15pm
*U5-U8 Session is FULL. Any interested players please reach out to Michelle at email@example.com.
Town & Country Turf
1018 Town Dr. Wilder, KY 41076
Kings Hammer Little Lions is a player-centered program that focuses on technical fundamentals, age-appropriate fitness, and FUN!
- Technical fundamentals- building a foundation of soccer skills
- Fitness- Activities that incorporate coordination, balance, and soccer-related movement
- FUN- Age-appropriate themed training to encourage a lifelong passion for the game!
- NEW Community based programs for family convenience
- All sessions run by professional Kings Hammer Youth Directors and Staff
- Consistent training night and times each week!
- Supplemental training for players already registered for recreational programs
- Provides fun, fast-paced, soccer-related games and activities
- Develops motor skills, cognitive abilities, and peer relationships
- Builds basic soccer skills and develops a love for the game
For the 2021/2022 season, Kings Hammer will follow US Youth Soccer guidelines and will organize its teams by birth year. Interested players must register based on their birth year.
Cost: U4 – $70 | U5-U8 – $110
- Includes: six sessions with a professional coach, broken down into age-appropriate training and small-sided games
What to bring:
Players should bring the following to each training day: water, inflated soccer ball, shin guards, and athletic shoes or cleats.
Fridays – 4/1, 4/8, 4/15, 4/22, 4/29, 5/6
Questions about the Little Lions Program?