Little Lions South
2022 Spring Session:
U4: Wednesdays 5-5:45pm
U5-U8: Wednesdays 5-6:15pm
*All interested U4(2018) players should reach out to Michelle Okumura at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
9190 Camp Ernst Rd #7469, Union, KY 41091
Kings Hammer Little Lions is a player-centered program that focuses on technical fundamentals, age-appropriate fitness, and FUN!
- Technical fundamentals- building a foundation of soccer skills
- Fitness- Activities that incorporate coordination, balance, and soccer-related movement
- FUN- Age-appropriate themed training to encourage a lifelong passion for the game!
- NEW Community based programs for family convenience
- All sessions run by professional Kings Hammer Youth Directors and Staff
- Consistent training night and times each week!
- Supplemental training for players already registered for recreational programs
- Provides fun, fast-paced, soccer-related games and activities
- Develops motor skills, cognitive abilities, and peer relationships
- Builds basic soccer skills and develops a love for the game
For the 2021/2022 season, Kings Hammer will follow US Youth Soccer guidelines and will organize its teams by birth year. Interested players must register based on their birth year.
Cost: U4 – $70 | U5-U8 – $110
- Includes: six sessions with a professional coach, broken down into age-appropriate training and small-sided games
What to bring:
Players should bring the following to each training day: water, inflated soccer ball, shin guards, and athletic shoes or cleats.
Wednesdays – 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11 Makeup: 5/18
Questions about the Little Lions Program?