Little Lions Sycamore
2022 Winter Session:
U5(2018) thru U8(2015)
U5-U8: Thursdays 5-6pm
Grace Chapel Indoor Turf
406 4th Ave, Mason, OH 45040
Kings Hammer Little Lions is a player-centered program that focuses on technical fundamentals, age-appropriate fitness, and FUN!
- Technical fundamentals- building a foundation of soccer skills
- Fitness- Activities that incorporate coordination, balance, and soccer-related movement
- FUN- Age-appropriate themed training to encourage a lifelong passion for the game!
- NEW Community based programs for family convenience
- All sessions run by professional Kings Hammer Youth Directors and Staff
- Consistent training night and times each week!
- Supplemental training for players already registered for recreational programs
- Provides fun, fast-paced, soccer-related games and activities
- Develops motor skills, cognitive abilities, and peer relationships
- Builds basic soccer skills and develops a love for the game
For the 2022/2023 season, Kings Hammer will follow US Youth Soccer guidelines and will organize its teams by birth year. Interested players must register based on their birth year.
Registration for Winter 2022 will be through PlayMetrics. Click the join now button to create an account and register today!
2022 Winter Session
Cost: U5 thru U8 – $90
- Includes: six sessions with a professional coach, broken down into age-appropriate training and small-sided games
What to bring:
Players should bring the following to each training day: water, inflated soccer ball, shin guards, and athletic shoes.
Thursdays – 11/3, 11/10, 11/17, 12/1, 12/8, 12/15
Questions about the Little Lions Program?