Little Lions Xenia
2023 Spring Session:
U4(2019) thru U8(2015)
U4-U8: Thursdays 5:30-6:30pm
*Interested U4 players please reach out to email@example.com to register.
Eakle Soccer Complex
1360 Old Springfield Pk. Xenia, OH 45385
Kings Hammer Little Lions is a player-centered program that focuses on technical fundamentals, age-appropriate fitness, and FUN!
- Technical fundamentals- building a foundation of soccer skills
- Fitness- Activities that incorporate coordination, balance, and soccer-related movement
- FUN- Age-appropriate themed training to encourage a lifelong passion for the game!
- NEW Community based programs for family convenience
- All sessions run by professional Kings Hammer Youth Directors and Staff
- Consistent training night and times each week!
- Supplemental training for players already registered for recreational programs
- Provides fun, fast-paced, soccer-related games and activities
- Develops motor skills, cognitive abilities, and peer relationships
- Builds basic soccer skills and develops a love for the game
For the 2022/2023 season, Kings Hammer will follow US Youth Soccer guidelines and will organize its teams by birth year. Interested players must register based on their birth year.
2023 Spring Session
Cost: U4 – $60* | U5 thru U8 – $75*
*Effective 1/1/23 a processing fee will be added to all camps, clinics, and events. This fee will show up in PlayMetrics under the title ‘Club Fees’.
- Includes: six sessions with a professional coach, broken down into age-appropriate training and small-sided games
What to bring:
Players should bring the following to each training day: water, inflated soccer ball, shin guards, and athletic shoes.
Thursdays – 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11
Questions about the Little Lions Program?