Welcome back for another great year with Kings Hammer! Thank you for volunteering to be the Parent Administrator (PA) for your team. General updates, and information regarding practices, games, and tournaments would not make it to your team efficiently without you.
2022/2023 PA Handbook
This handbook will help guide you through the year and perform your duties more effectively. ECNL teams will be carded through US Club / Total Global Sports. Kings Hammer USYS teams are either carded in KYSA (Kentucky Youth Soccer Association) or OSA (Ohio Soccer Association). Your state association is determined by the number of kids from each state on your team. Please be aware that some teams are carded in KYSA and play in Ohio Leagues. Please reach out to your director or coach to clarify. Below are lists of contacts that you might find helpful throughout the year:
Directors of Coaching (DoC)
- Academy South/ECNL Boys u11-u19 – James Thomas | email@example.com
- Academy South/ECNL Girls u11-u19 – Chris Black | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative Director– Lori Howard | email@example.com
- Administrative Director – Kathy Mercurio | firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Duties
- Manage Team PlayMetrics Page, use this link to learn more. Introduction To PlayMetrics
- Add game schedule including location and uniform combination, add final game scores
- Submit all team and player paperwork for tournaments, ie. waivers, player cards, roster, coaches concussion, permission to travel. Please visit each tournament website with instructions on paperwork submission.
- Arrange any hotel travel for teams. Tournaments may require the use of the specific hotels so refer to the tournament website before booking rooms
- Manage Got Soccer account, update game/tournament results. If you do not have a GotSport Account, please reach out to email@example.com to set this up.
- Assist coach to schedule and reschedule games during the season.
- Pay all referee fees for games-Directors will submit number of games to finance department and a check will be mailed to you by the club to the address in PlayMetrics. Return unused referee fees to 50 E. Rivercenter Blvd Suite 150, Covington, Ky, 41011
- Manage player cards and rosters -sent to you from Lori.
- Update game scores on league website based on league requirements.
- Enter players for match game report 24 hours prior to game.
- Collect match reports for home games and submit to league with 24 hours of game time.
- Organize one philanthropic event each year (organize food drive i.e. Freestore Food Bank, sporting equipment drive i.e. Cleats for Kids, or work with local organizations with local needs).
- Facilitate Guest players as needed by coach, work with other team managers to secure guest players for the coach.
- Send team content (photos, videos, quotes) into the marketing team.
Note: All league and tournament fees are handled at the club level. Please send any missing payment information to directors.
Start of Season
After tryouts have ended and offers have been made, there are several duties required by the Parent Administrator (PA). These duties should be completed as soon as possible.
KH directors will update the rosters in PlayMetrics and add you as an administrator. If you have not already done so, you will need to send everyone a welcome email and ensure they understand your role with the team, examples: scheduling, tournament paperwork, etc.
After all players have accepted their offers, the club will print and laminate all player cards. These cards will be mailed to your address. Player cards need to be at every game as proof of age for each player. For legal reasons players cannot play in games if they do not have a player card.
As an ECNL PA you will be required to pass a background check and complete the required training from Got Soccer due to the handling of personal player information. You will log in to Got Soccer: https://system.gotsport.com/ under requirements you will see what is needed from you. The cost of your background check will be reimbursed from the club. Once you have submitted your background check, please submit your receipt to our Kings Hammer Accounts Payable email, AP@kingshammer.com. If your team will be playing in USYS, there may be additional requirements from your state association. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Get Familiar with your League
Below is a list of leagues your team may participate in. Please use the links below to get familiar with your league rules for game scheduling, rescheduling, submission of game scores, and guest player rules.
- Elite Clubs National League (ECNL) Ohio Valley Conference is a member based organization founded to enhance the developmental experience of female soccer players in the United States.
Organizing your Electronic Files
You should keep the following electronic files:
- Cards and roster – emailed to you by the club
- Coach Concussion Training – contact your coach to obtain their concussion certificate
- Medical release forms – emailed to you by the club
- Lindsey Law Waivers – will need to be given to each parent and collect for your records
In addition, keep any email communications with other team coaches regarding game reschedules, so you can refer to them in case there is a question about a game time, field location, referee assignment, etc.
All players must order uniforms through our provider, Soccer Village. Accessories (backpacks, sweatshirts, spiritwear etc.) are also available to order online through the website. Information was sent to parents via email through PlayMetrics. Please forward the below information as needed. Numbers are assigned by directors and sent directly to Soccer Village.
- Link to Soccer Village Website
- For instructions on placing your order please click here
Please contact email@example.com with questions regarding uniforms
Kings Hammer Group Codes by Program:
*Please select the correct package when ordering
- ECNL, Academy North, Academy South, Central, South – KHSC21
- ECNL Uniform Kit
- ECNL Goal Keeper Kit
*ECNL game kits requite players to wear matching under layers. Example: if wearing white jersey with red shorts, players must wear a long white sleeve and red pants only. Please communicate with families so parents aren’t scrambling to get these items the night before a game or tournament weekend.
For all programs, the DoC will contact the PA requesting league game info. Afterwards, you will receive a check in the mail to cover referee fees. Divide these up into envelopes listing the game time, number, and date so you can hand them to the center referee for each game. Amounts are below:
C = Center Ref
C2 = Center Ref in 2 Ref System
AR1 = Assistant Ref 1
AR2 = Assistant Ref 2
ECNL Referee Fees
Home team is responsible for referee fees
ECNL Boys Referee Fees
ECNL Girls Referee Fees
Please click link below to reach out to another team PA.
Click here to view the PA List
We need your help to collect team content including pictures, quotes, and/or videos from games, events/tournaments, training, and big moments. What we are looking for from PA’s to send to the marketing team:
- Pictures – List who is in the picture, team name/age group, location and what is happening. Pictures from a camera are always best but it is fine to take photos from a cell phone, just get as close to the action as possible.
- Video – If possible, send a video to highlight what is happening.
You can take the photos/videos yourself or collect photos/videos from parents on the team and submit.
How the process will work:
- Send photos/videos/quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org Please include team name when submitting.
- We will post the content and highlight the location/team in each social post or on the photo on the appropriate platform
- If you have an idea and need help producing the final content, we can help. Please reach out prior to with your ideas.