Please take a minute to review the details below before completing the form. As forms are being completed, we will reach out to prospective Parent-Coaches to discuss taking the role.
Please also note that completing this form does not guarantee you will be selected as the Parent-Coach. In some cases, we will have the opportunity for more than one parent coach to be involved with a team. Parent-Coach player fees will be waived.
- Assist the Professional Technical Trainer with management of the team (training, games, communication, tournaments).
- Assist with development of the team and players based on the Kings Hammer Game Model, Playing style and coaching methodology.
- Create a fun, positive and competitive playing environment for ALL players.
- Ability to attend 2x training sessions per week (There is flexibility in the scheduling process to accommodate Parent-Coach needs).
- Ability to schedule and attend all league games for the team (Games can be scheduled to suit the needs of the team ***Exception being our U8 Developmental League Teams and U7 In-house league games).
- Complete Concussion Certification and Safe Sports Certification
- Complete Parent-Coach Training Module
- Complete tournament check-in process (uploading necessary forms to participate in the tournament)
- Attend league scheduling meetings with trainers for the fall and spring seasons.
- Player fees waived
- Coaching gear
- Equipment for training