full-service event operations
Kings Hammer Event Management (KHEM) is a professional event management company that provides full-service event operations and management for soccer clubs.
KHEM currently owns and operates 16 events and have over 40 plus years of experience creating and managing successful events. From recreational and youth tournaments to college showcases, KHEM can do it all. Our full-time staff will handle all aspects of running a successful event for your organization and create an event experience to maximize your clubs brand exposure.
Kings Hammer Event Management creates event experiences that last a lifetime. Let us create one for you.
KHEM offers 5 Types of Events
- Youth Competitive Tournament: For U8-U19 boys and girls’ teams of all levels. Group play will take place the first 2 days with championship games being played after group play concludes.
- Youth Recreational Tournament: For U6-U19 boys and girls’ recreational teams. Group play will take place the first 2 days with championship games being played after group play concludes.
- College Showcase: For U13-U19 boys and girls teams looking to get their players scouted by college and pro scouts. KHEM will use our national database to attract scouts.
- Adult / Amateur Tournament: Players 18+ can compete in Men’s and Women’s Open, over 30, over 40 or over 50 in 7v7/8v8/9v9 formats. Group play will take place the first 2 days with championship games being played after group play concludes.
- Create a New Event or Elevate Existing Event: We can create a new tournament for your club or elevate an existing event.
KINGS HAMMER VALUES
RESPECTTreat each person with dignity and courtesy.
INTEGRITYDo the right thing. Follow the Golden Rule.
LEADERSHIPEmpower yourself and others to enjoy success on & off the pitch.
PASSIONEnergize, engage, and inspire yourself and others.
CREATIVITYThink outside the box with innovation and imagination.
Kings Hammer Event Management Request Form
For more information and to view a full list of services please fill out the KHEM Request Form below