Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. This Policy may change from time to time. In most instances, your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
We strive to educate parents and kids about how to appropriately safeguard their privacy when using our Website. We are committed to complying with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (“COPPA”), which requires us to inform parents and legal guardians about our information collection and use practices. COPPA also requires that we obtain parental consent before we allow children under the age of 13 to access and/or use our Website. We urge kids to check with their parents before entering information through our Website, and we recommend that parents discuss with their kids restrictions regarding the online release of personal information to anyone they don’t know.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We may collect several types of information from and about you, including.
- Personal identifiers such as name and email address.
- Protected characteristics under Federal law, including gender and birth year.
- Correspondence history, such as requests for information and our responses, messages, recipient’s name and e-mail address and reminders you create.
- Employment-related information and history.
- Location information, such as your city and state
- Information about your internet connection, equipment used to access the Website, browser type, usage details, keystrokes, IP address or persistent electronic identifiers.
Other than online contact information required to obtain parental consent, we do not collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 unless the child’s parent or legal guardian has first provided us with consent for that child to use our Website and disclose personal information to us. If you are a user under the age of 13, please do not send us any personal information if we have not obtained prior consent from your parent or guardian. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may collect this information from the following sources:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms. This includes information provided when you sign up for Kings Hammer e-mail or request further services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- From third parties, such as application providers like Demosphere International, Inc. (https://demosphere.com/privacy-policy/).
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To contact you regarding goods and services that may be of interest to you.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent or to comply with any applicable law.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To our parent company, subsidiaries, and affiliates.
- To contractors, vendors, service providers, financial service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may provide aggregated, deidentified or other information that is not personally identifiable to third parties.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Where Your Personal Information is Held
Information may be held at our offices and those of our service providers, representatives and agents as described above. Some of these third parties may be based outside the region in which we collect this information. Information you provide to us will be transmitted to and stored in information technology facilities and databases maintained in the United States of America and elsewhere. By submitting information to us, including non-public personal information, you consent to the transmission of your information to and the storage of that information in the United States and elsewhere around the world.
How Long Your Personal Information Will Be Kept
We will keep your personal information while we are providing services to you. Thereafter, we will keep your personal information for as long as is necessary:
- To respond to any questions, complaints or claims made by you or on your behalf;
- To show that we treated you fairly; or
- To keep records required by law.
We will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of personal information.
Other Privacy Rights
Other jurisdictions, such as California, may provide their residents with additional privacy rights. If you are a resident of one of these jurisdictions and would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
Links to Other Website
Our Website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by Company and may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by Company, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
Kings Hammer takes security measures to protect the information you provide to us. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on our Website.
Policy Effective: 02/01/2022