Blue Chip Showcase
WOMEN U14-U19: April 22nd-24th, 2022
MEN U14-U19: April 29th-May 1st, 2022
Deadline to Register:
The Nike Blue Chip Showcase has been in existence for over 25 years and has become recognized as the Premier College Recruiting Showcase in the Midwest and one of the top College Showcases in the country.
Kings Hammer SC welcomes more than 650 teams from across the country and internationally to compete in the Nike Blue Chip Showcase each year. Over 400 College Coaches attend the Blue Chip Showcase each year to scout players from around the country and Canada. This event brings in elite clubs from across the United States and Canada. These teams also come from many of the top youth leagues around the country, including the ECNL, US Youth Soccer National League, US Youth Regional Leagues, SCNSL, and US Club Soccer National Premier Leagues.
The Nike Blue Chip Showcase will be hosted at the Warren Co Sports Park in Lebanon, OH, and Voice of America Park in West Chester, OH! Two of the best soccer-specific facilities in all of the Midwest, located just 15 minutes apart, both facilities provide high-quality playing surfaces along with convenience to many local attractions for teams and families.
PLEASE NOTE: The Nike Blue Chip Showcase is played over 3 days and is open to elite level U13 – U19 teams.
- U13/U14 will be tournament format with a championship game. Most Teams will play Saturday and Sunday, with some playing on Friday evening as well.
- U15-U19 will be showcase format with all teams playing 3 games. This means each team will only play 1 game per day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) to allow players to maximize their talents in front of the college coaches. All U15-U19 teams will play on Friday. Friday games will begin at 8 am.
- Over 650 teams from across the country and Canada participate each year.
- Majority of matches for the Blue Chip Showcase events will take place at Voice of America Park and the Warren County Sports Park! (additional satellite locations will be used as needed.) Click here to view the Voice of America Map. Click here to view the Warren Co Map.
- Highest ratio of college coach to player of any event in the country.
- Expanded Field of Teams accepted to include appropriate levels of competition for all teams. Multiple divisions in an age group/gender to promote competitive balance.
- Comprehensive player profiles for teams through SportsRecruits
- Team Video opportunities through our video partner VEO
- Host over 100 league matches during the event each year.
- USSF Certified Referees.
- GotSoccer Scheduler used to avoid coaching conflicts.
- Click here to view the Digital Tournament Guide
- Please complete the online registration at the link to the right
- If paying by check make check payable to Kings Hammer SC and mail to: Kings Hammer SC – Attn: Blue Chip Showcase- 50 E. Rivercenter Blvd. Suite 1410 Covington, KY 41011
- Please include team name and age group in memo line of check.
FC Cincinnati – Bluechip Showcase Special Ticket Offer:
Click Here for ticket information and promo code.
- U13/U14 – $850
- U15-U19 – $1,300
Schedules, Bracketing, Coach Conflicts, & Field Changes:
Eric Busener | email@example.com
Registration/Admin, Logistics, Volunteers, Hospitality & College Coach Registration:
Lisa McIver | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships & Club Relations:
Dave McIver | email@example.com
PYB | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the Blue Chip Showcase will be through GotSoccer only. Registration materials may be submitted once the application process is closed and your team has been accepted to the tournament. Registration information must be received by April 15th, 2022 (Women’s) & April 22nd, 2022(Men’s).
Please login to your GotSoccer account to upload your registration materials using the directions below:
1. Log into your gotsoccer.com team account.
2. Click on registered tournaments (Puma Blue Chip Showcase – Women or Men).
3. Click on the “documents” tab (far right of screen).
4. Upload the list of items below:
- Copy of Roster (validated by state association)
- Copy of Guest Player Roster
- Copy of Travel Permit (required for all teams outside of OSYSA)
- Copy of Players, Guest Players and Coaches Cards
- Copy of Coach Concussion Certificates (required for all teams outside of OSYSA)
- Liability Release/Lindsay Law/Infectious Disease Form (signed by every parent and coach)
Please note: There is no onsite check-in however everything listed above MUST be accessible at EVERY game and only certified staff is permitted on player’s sidelines.
In April 2013, the Return to Play law was passed in Ohio, requiring all youth coaches to complete a concussion training course. All coaches participating in an Ohio sanctioned tournament must complete this course and provide a copy of their certification of completion to the tournament. If your coach does not currently have a certificate of completion for a concussion training course, he/she can click here for information for the free online course through NFHS.
Lindsay’s Law, Ohio Revised Code 3313.5310, 3707.58, and 3707.59 went into effect on August 1, 2017. In accordance with this law, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and other stakeholders jointly developed guidelines and other relevant materials to inform and educate students and youth athletes participating in or desiring to participate in athletic activity, their parents, and their coaches about nature and warning signs of sudden cardiac arrest.
We will NOT check medical authorization forms but it is strongly encouraged that each team has in its possession a medical authorization form for each player on its roster.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.