Women U14-U19: November 11th-13th, 2022
Men U14-U19: November 18th-20th, 2022
Deadline to Register:
Men – October 14th
The Gateway Showcase is designed to provide “early season” opportunities for potential college-bound athletes to display their talents in front of college coaches. Our goal is to create a high-quality competitive event for teams to compete early in the season. The Gateway Showcase traditionally attracts more than 350 teams and over 150 college coaches over the two weekends. Kings Hammer SC welcomes teams from across the country and internationally to compete in the Gateway Showcase.
The Warren Co Sports Park will serve as the main site of the Gateway Showcase featuring 6 turf fields at the complex. Voice of America and additional local Turf Facilities will also be used to ensure all games are played on the best surfaces possible.
PLEASE NOTE: This event is played over 3 days and is open to U14-U19 teams. The event is a showcase format with all teams playing 3 games. This means that teams will play 1 game per day (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Friday games can begin as early as 10 am. We will continue to host ECNL, National League Conference games (Midwest, Great Lakes, Mid-south), US Club NPL and state league games (OSSL, KPL) for teams during the Gateway Showcase.
- Over 350 teams from across the country and Canada participate each year.
- All Games played on turf! No Rainouts!
- Warren County Sports Park Turf and Voice of America Park Turf will serve as main sites. Additional Local Turf facilities will be used.
- Expanded Field of Teams accepted to include appropriate levels of competition for all teams. Multiple divisions in an age group/gender to promote competitive balance.
- Comprehensive player profiles for teams through SportsRecruits
- Team Video opportunities through our video partner VEO
- Opportunity to host league matches during the event each year.
- USSF Certified Referees.
- GotSport Scheduler used to avoid coaching conflicts.
- Please complete the online registration at the link to the right
- If paying by check make check payable to Kings Hammer SC and mail to: Kings Hammer SC – Attn: Gateway Showcase- 50 E. Rivercenter Blvd. Suite 150 Covington, KY 41011
- Please include team name and age group in memo line of check.
U14-U19 – $1,050
Schedules, Bracketing, Coach Conflicts, & Field Changes:
Eric Busener | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration/Admin, Logistics, Volunteers, Hospitality & College Coach Registration:
Lisa McIver | email@example.com
Sponsorships & Club Relations:
Dave McIver | firstname.lastname@example.org
PYB | email@example.com
Registration will be through GotSport only. Registration materials may be submitted once the application process is closed and your team has been accepted to the tournament. Registration information must be received one week prior to the event weekend. Please login to your GotSport account to upload your registration materials by clicking here.
Please upload the following items:
- Copy of Roster (validated by state association
- Copy of Guest Player Roster
- Copy of Travel Permit (required for all teams outside of OSYSA)
- Copy of Players, Guest Players and Coaches Cards
- Copy of Coach Concussion Certificates (required for all teams outside of OSYSA)
- Liability Release/Lindsay Law/Infectious Disease Form (signed by every parent and coach)
Please note: There is no onsite check-in however everything listed above MUST be accessible at EVERY game and only certified staff is permitted on player’s sidelines.
In April 2013, the Return to Play law was passed in Ohio, requiring all youth coaches to complete a concussion training course. All coaches participating in an Ohio sanctioned tournament must complete this course and provide a copy of their certification of completion to the tournament. If your coach does not currently have a certificate of completion for a concussion training course, he/she can click here for information for the free online course through NFHS.
Lindsay’s Law, Ohio Revised Code 3313.5310, 3707.58, and 3707.59 went into effect on August 1, 2017. In accordance with this law, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and other stakeholders jointly developed guidelines and other relevant materials to inform and educate students and youth athletes participating in or desiring to participate in athletic activity, their parents, and their coaches about the nature and warning signs of sudden cardiac arrest.
We will NOT check medical authorization forms but it is strongly encouraged that each team has in its possession a medical authorization form for each player on its roster.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.