Boys & Girls U8-U14: September 23rd-25th, 2022
Deadline to Register:
Kings Hammer SC is excited to host the Cincy Challenge. The Cincy Challenge has long been established as one of the best-run tournaments in the Fall in the Cincinnati area. Hosted for nearly 20 years, the event offers a club-friendly environment with competition for all levels of play, professional referee crews, and first-class facilities.
The event will take place in September each year at the new Warren County Sports Park and Lebanon Sports Park. This tournament traditionally hosts teams from all over Midwest, and international teams from Canada.
Come join us for a weekend of soccer and fun, and see what the Cincy Challenge has to offer!
- Over 150 teams participate annually from the Midwest and Canada.
- All level teams are welcome to apply
- Fun, competitive event for all levels of teams from a single club are welcome to participate.
- Multiple divisions in an age group/gender to promote competitive balance.
- Warren County Sports Park used as the main site with 14 high-quality fields. Lebanon Sports Park used as needed.
- USSF certified referees.
- Interactive onsite player experiences.
- Awards for champions and finalists in each age group.
- GotSoccer Scheduler used to avoid coaching conflicts.
- Please complete the online registration at the link to the right
- If paying by check make check payable to Kings Hammer SC and mail to: Kings Hammer SC – Attn: Cincy Challenge- 50 E. Rivercenter Blvd. Suite 1410 Covington, KY 41011
- Please include team name and age group in memo line of check.
- 5v5 (U8): $300
- 7v7 (U9 -U10): $650
- 9v9 (U10-U12): $675
- 11v11 (U12-U14): $700
Schedules, Bracketing, Coach Conflicts, & Field Changes:
Eric Busener | email@example.com
Registration/Admin, Logistics, Volunteers, Hospitality & College Coach Registration:
Lisa McIver | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsorships & Club Relations:
Dave McIver | email@example.com
PYB | firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration for the 2022 Cincy Challenge will be through GotSoccer only. Registration materials may be submitted once the application process is closed and your team has been accepted to the tournament. Registration information must be received by September 14th, 2021.
Please login to your GotSoccer account to upload your registration materials using the directions below:
1. Log into your gotsoccer.com team account.
2. Click on registered tournaments (Cincy Challenge).
3. Click on the “documents” tab (far right of screen).
4. Upload the list of items below:
- Copy of Roster (validated by state association)
- Copy of Guest Player Roster
- Copy of Travel Permit (required for all teams outside of OSYSA)
- Copy of Players, Guest Players and Coaches Cards
- Copy of Coach Concussion Certificates (required for all teams outside of OSYSA)
- Liability Release/Lindsay Law/Infectious Disease Form (signed by every parent and coach)
Please note: There is no onsite check-in however everything listed above MUST be accessible at EVERY game and only certified staff is permitted on player’s sidelines.
In April 2013, the Return to Play law was passed in Ohio, requiring all youth coaches to complete a concussion training course. All coaches participating in an Ohio sanctioned tournament must complete this course and provide a copy of their certification of completion to the tournament. If your coach does not currently have a certificate of completion for a concussion training course, he/she can click here for information for the free online course through NFHS.
Lindsay’s Law, Ohio Revised Code 3313.5310, 3707.58, and 3707.59 went into effect on August 1, 2017. In accordance with this law, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and other stakeholders jointly developed guidelines and other relevant materials to inform and educate students and youth athletes participating in or desiring to participate in athletic activity, their parents, and their coaches about the nature and warning signs of sudden cardiac arrest.
We will NOT check medical authorization forms but it is strongly encouraged that each team has in its possession a medical authorization form for each player on its roster.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.