Volta Cup Cincinnati
Boys & Girls U8-HS: January 27th-29th, 2023
Deadline to Register:
This will be a great winter Futsal event for all levels of teams. Whether you participate in a Futsal League or just want to come out and play, this will be a FUN event for teams of all levels. Our goal with this tournament is to give your team a fun and competitive weekend of fast-paced futsal. Teams will play 5v5 which includes a goalkeeper. Played on small-sized courts, teams can work on spacing, passing, defensive positioning, and footwork flair.
- 5v5 Futsal Event for teams of ALL levels!
- All teams are guaranteed 3 games.
- 2 x 20-minute halves (3-minute half time).
- Recommend 6-8 on roster – no limit.
- Awards for Champions and Finalists in each age division.
- Town & Country Athletic Center will serve as the main venue.
- Additional sites will be added if needed.
- GotSoccer Scheduler used to avoid coaching conflicts.
- Please complete the online registration at the link to the right
- Early Bird registration fee of $325 per team if registered by December 20th!
- If paying by check make check payable to Kings Hammer SC and mail to Kings Hammer SC – Attn: Volta Cup- Cincinnati – 50 E. Rivercenter Blvd. Suite 150 Covington, KY 41011
U8-High School: $375 per team
$325 Early Bird registration fee if registered by December 20th!
Register by December 31st to be entered into a drawing for a $1,000 gift card to Soccer Village!
Registration for the Volta Cup Cincinnati will be through GotSoccer only. Registration materials may be submitted once the application process is closed and your team has been accepted to the tournament. Registration information must be received by January 26, 2022.
Please login to your GotSoccer account to upload your registration materials using the directions below:
1. Log into your gotsoccer.com team account.
2. Click on registered tournaments (Volta Cup Cincinnati).
3. Click on the “documents” tab (far right of screen).
4. Upload the list of items below:
- Copy of Roster
- Liability Release/Lindsay Law/Infectious Disease Form (signed by every parent and coach)
Lindsay’s Law, Ohio Revised Code 3313.5310, 3707.58, and 3707.59 went into effect on August 1, 2017. In accordance with this law, the Ohio Department of Health, the Ohio Department of Education, the Ohio High School Athletic Association, the Ohio Chapter of the American College of Cardiology and other stakeholders jointly developed guidelines and other relevant materials to inform and educate students and youth athletes participating in or desiring to participate in athletic activity, their parents, and their coaches about the nature and warning signs of sudden cardiac arrest.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com.